Saturday 15 February 2014

Hyperconnection

   The worst feeling in the world is to bid one's time for something to happen..The more bizarre thing is not knowing what to do while waiting!

   I felt this pain(:P) when my battery powered bestie was shut off and finally unconscious..Adding to the effect was WiFi connection which  was in my state of mind too waiting for its bug to be fixed.Oh well i don't have belief in cascading effects be it an operating system or real life.But this day made me to..After a great silence,my least accessed source..Television too turned back..

   I exclaimed that it might have stumbled upon owing to my inner wish on grazing an article that went on like "..as hyper-connectivity increases the ability to focus decreases..".But how did my inner wish come true??

   The silence was good indeed!!As per idea given by the great mind i pushed myself into study room hopefully to complete assignments :P. Haaha my crazy mind doesn't know i'm distracted to books peeping out of my closet(obviously not the textbooks).

    Remember the day when I had a robust discussion with my best buddy "why don't we feel contented while being online??"After a long time felt happy to be distracted and deeply connected :)
Something connected this state of mind and magnetic headline of a book "You can't live with them and you can't live without them"

No comments:

Post a Comment